“FBI agent Peter Strzok was finally fired Aug. 10 after more than a year of intrigue surrounding his bias against President Donald Trump.
He joins more than two dozen other top FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials who have been fired, demoted, or resigned in the wake of investigations of the 2016 presidential election—in yet another confirmation that the DOJ/FBI swamp is being drained…”
Here is the full list, with sources:
- James Comey, director (fired)
- Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)
- Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)
- Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)
- James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)
- James Baker, general counsel (resigned)
- Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)
- Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)
- James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)
- Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)
- Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)
- John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)
- Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)
- Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)
- David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)
- Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)
- Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)
- John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)
- Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)
- Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)
- Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)
- Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 other U.S. Attorneys)
- Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)
- Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)
- Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)
- Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)
To Read the Full Op-Ed by COMPROMISED Author Seamus Bruner, Click Here.
On Monday (8/20/18), Sean Hannity mentioned a new book and a forthcoming Hannity investigation based on the bombshells contained in COMPROMISED: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption.
On Monday (8/20/18), Sean Hannity praised the book COMPROMISED: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption and subsequent GAI reporting regarding security clearances and how former officials like James Comey, Robert Mueller and John Brennan “cash in” through the revolving door.
“Seamus Bruner, Government Accountability Institute (GAI) researcher and author of Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, explained how former FBI Directors James Comey and Robert Mueller leveraged their government contacts to enrich themselves. He joined Peter Schweizer, GAI president and Breitbart News senior editor-at-large, for an interview on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.
Bruner and Schweizer examined what they described as a “revolving door” of “cronyism” within the federal government’s national security and intelligence apparatuses, focusing on the monetization of security clearances held by former administration officials, such as John Brennan and James Clapper.”
To Read the Full Article, Click Here.
Marlow: COMPROMISED “timing couldn’t be better.”
“… Now, what can you do. You’ve got what we think are obvious crimes committed by Hillary Clinton and her campaign. And look at the number of people — I had the list the other day, and I didn’t keep it ’cause I think the moment had passed, but I had a list of all of the people in the FBI and the DOJ who have either been fired or forced to resign because of their actions in this one case, the Trump presidency and the entire effort to prevent his election and then to sabotage his presidency and his transition.
It’s  people that have been forced to quit! It’s  people who have been fired, , or more. And just that fact alone, when you look at the list of names, the people that have been fired or dismissed or reassigned or people who’ve resigned. This just doesn’t happen in competent organizations which are functioning well. And these people I don’t think would have been fired or would have resigned had it not been for Donald Trump winning and what that meant.
But a lot of things are being turned upside down in Washington. Taking the clearance away from an arrogant, braggadocio, unqualified guy like Brennan is something that should have happened long ago. In my estimation, somebody like Brennan should never have been cleared for a clearance, if you ask me. But he was.
You’ve got Clapper, you have a got Brennan and all these other people who are now using their clearance and they’re monetizing it to make TV appearances, to do what? To slander Donald Trump and to continue this program of theirs to eventually get him thrown out of office or defeated at the next election or what have you.”
To Read the Full Transcript, Click Here.